Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sports World: Martinsville, VA

It's been a busy and fun trip in
Martinsville, VA for me. I took a
red eye flight on Monday night out of
LAX and my first talk was on Tuesday
evening with the Fellowship of Christian
Athletes at Patrick Henry Community
College.
PHCC Basketball

PHCC Softball

Gotta get my skype dates in with my
family in CA!

Wednesday morning I spoke at Patrick
County HS and afterward I met with
the softball team.
This was probably the most respectful
group of students I have ever spoken
to!

After I spoke to Patrick County HS,
I spoke to the female athletes at
Martinsville HS.

Wednesday night I spoke at Fort Trial
Baptist Church and was so grateful for
the opportunity. I spoke about:
Passion, Power and Purpose: God's Way.

We had some softball players in the crowd.
Afterward we had some pizza (athletes love
to eat right!) This was the Carolina
Cardinals travel ball team.

Today I spoke at Fieldale Middle School
to the 6th graders and afterward met with
the softball players:

I finished the day speaking at Laurel Park
to 680 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.

Love what I get to do! The response cards are
always such an encouragement to me.

3 more talks tomorrow at Bassett HS and
Magnavista HS and then I fly to Arkansas
for Jennie Finch Softball Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment