Thursday, January 20, 2011

Surprise. . .

I know I'm a couple weeks late but
I'll share some pictures anyway.
Jan 3rd we celebrated my mom's
birthday and my wedding anniversary
by having lunch with our family
at The Cheesecake Factory!

I had the Reeses Peanut Butter
Cup Cheesecake and it was sooo
good! Good thing I only go there
once a year.

It was fun family time.

We sang "Happy Birthday" to my mom

Tommy's Dad (Papa) had to fly home to
Boston that night so we were happy to
celebrate with him in town.

Now for the gift. . .
I am not a very good gift giver! I'm
too practical. I try, and every once in
awhile, I will surprise my husband. This
was one of those years.

I loved his face

when he opened his Teddy Bruschi (Patriots)
signed and framed photo. My husband is a
Boston fan to the core, so this made him very
happy.

Yay- I surprised him.

He gave me my gift late and yes, he is
a much better gift giver than me! He
surprised me with a trip to Seattle, WA
in March with my best friend, Kristi, to
go to a Beth Moore Conference! I am so
excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment