Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW
YEAR in 2011! I love new beginnings
and when a new year starts, it feels
like we all have a chance to start
something new. For me the holidays
are a chance to slow down. I know
that sounds crazy and I am still
extremely busy, but all my attention
is focused around what's going on
at home. When we get back into
homeschooling and I take trips
and get into my routine, my mind
goes in many different directions.
During the Christmas break, all
other obligations take a back seat
and it's all about family and
friends.

I'm looking forward to 2011 and
what it will bring!

My father-in-law will be heading
back to Boston in 2 days, but Nana
gets to stay for 6 more weeks!
We were the lucky ones this year
because for their Christmas gift,
all the boys (Tommy and his 3 older
brothers) and their wives pitched
in and wanted to send them to a
very nice dinner and we had the
honor of spending the evening with
them.


We originally were going to take them
to Laguna Beach to an Italian Restaurant,
Ti Amo. Due to the crazy weather
we've been having, we decided to stay
closer to home and went out for a
tasty steak dinner.

I was excited because that meant a
night out for Tommy and me too!
The food was excellent at New
York Grill, and the dessert was
the perfect ending!

It has been so great to have Nana
and Papa visit, and especially during
Christmas!


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment