Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Caroling

I went Christmas caroling with our church because
my sister-in-law invited me to go. I took Jake and
Luke with me. I didn't know how it would be and
much to my surprise, I had a great time! We had
a group of about 40 people and went to a local
neighborhood. There were 500 people who showed up
at our church to go out caroling. They must have
known how fun it was! I can't sing, but I had a
great time anyway and hopefully my voice was covered
by the others around me.

Leaving our house with our hot chocolate in hand!

The group

Our energetic leader

This family was so excited to have us come by

Keith (my brother) and Jessica

This little girl brought us out some cookies

Friends Tanya and Freddie

Taryn and Spencer

Luke breaking all the rules by walking on the
lawn so he could touch the blow-up figures

He was so happy to see these guys!


After we finished, we went back to the church for
some cookies and coffee or hot chocolate. I'm
definitely going again next year and bringing some
more friends with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment