Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy 5:5 and National Day of Prayer

The 5 of us wish you a Happy 5/5!

I hope you have wonderful Cinco de Mayo
and join others in this blessed country
in praying for our nation. I will be
joining a group of friends at a park
where we will eat, talk, laugh, and
even join in prayer together lifting
up our leaders, the future of our
country, our freedom, our amazing
military men and women, our families
and churches and much more. My
friend, Kristi, organized it and
last year was such a blessing. This
year my kids are all in school on
Thursdays, so it will just be me.
I'm looking forward to praying with
others- there is something powerful
that takes place when we pray with
others!! I am a big believer in praying
expectantly and believing God answers
prayers. Sometimes His answers are
just different than ours, but either
way, I pray and then trust!

Have a wonderful day!


Jeremiah 33:3:
"'Call to Me, and I will answer you,
and show you great and mighty things,
which you do not know.'

James 1:5-6
"If any of you lacks wisdom, he should
ask God, who gives generously to all
without finding fault, and it will be
given to him. But when he asks, he must
believe and not doubt, because he who
doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown
and tossed by the wind."

No comments:

Post a Comment