Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mom's Day

I hope you all had a wonderful day
celebrating your Moms! God gave you
and me as a gift to our mothers and
they have impacted our lives forever!

I love my "2" Moms!


My mom taught me through her actions that
there is nothing more important that we can
give our children than love! Her love and
support made me into the mom I am today!
I hope my boys adore me and cherish me
like I do her. I know my boys have seen
the love their dad has for their "Nana"
and can understand that her love impacted
him in many ways.

These boys have my whole heart!

Here are a few statements about Moms that
I agree with:

If you have a mom, there is nowhere you
are likely to go where a prayer has not
already been. ~Robert Brault

Mothers hold their children's hands for
a short while, but their hearts forever.
~Author Unknown

A man's work is from sun to sun, but a
mother's work is never done. ~Author
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment