Friday, April 30, 2010

God's Call Speaking at Shoreline Retreat



I posted about this earlier this week but wanted
to post it one more time so that we can be covered
in prayer. Every time I speak, I ask for prayer
because I would never want to share God's Word and
truth with others without being covered in prayer.

We will be speaking Friday night and Saturday:

If you could lift us up in prayer, it would be so
much appreciated!

Friday night: Alisa is speaking

Saturday Morning: Mariah is speaking

Saturday afternoon: Zsanae and I are speaking.

Please pray that God will work in mighty ways in our
lives and in the lives of others! I pray that He
will work in your life in mighty ways as well!

This is the verse I lean on when I speak:

1 Cor 2:4,5
"My message and my preaching were not with wise
and persuasive words, but with a demonstration
of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might
not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power."

No comments:

Post a Comment