Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Mountain Pictures

Our second day in Big Bear, we had a snow storm.



Then the rest of the time it was beautiful.


Here are a few more pictures from our trip to
Big Bear Lake.

My kids ate so much snow. Hopefully all of it
was white.

Drew couldn't wait to get out in the snow
every day. I went out and he was sledding
in his P.J.'s! Another reason I love vacation
so much.


We realized that with the Cannon camera that Tommy
bought me for Christmas, we could take action shots.
Here are some shots I took:
Tommy's "wild" ride!




The saucer flew away from Tommy after he flipped!
We were cracking up.

Luke and me coming down the mountain

We are still moving in this picture. Drew is
trying to get out of the way and we stopped right next
to the tree!

Jake at the end of his run

No comments:

Post a Comment