Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Birthday: 09/09/09

Today is my 35th Birthday! Wow- life just keeps speeding
up! As I keep getting older, this is the verse that I will
hold on to: 2 Corinthians 4:16: Though outwardly we are
wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."
I don't know that I'm wasting away just yet; at least I'm
working hard not to waste away! I have been working out
again lately and it's been so good to work hard! I love
that feeling. I started my day working at the gym with
my friends (Kristi and Joanna) at 6:15am!
Then I spent the next few hours with
5 other homeschool familes for our co-op. This is our
first year doing a co-op and today was a great day, so
I'm really excited about it. In the afternoon, my
neighbor and friend stopped by and after complimenting
her on her french manicure, she told me that she did
her own nails and could do mine too! I have been pretty
tired after a busy weekend and waking up early to work
out, so I pretty much just hung out and vegged the rest of
the night.
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else on my Birthday! I had
a great day! We celebrated last night too with my family!
I am so blessed! God is so good- all the time!!!

My neice, Taylor, and Miguels Mexican Food!

Celebrating with my brother and sister!

35 yrs old with an 8 yr. old, 3 yr. old and 2 yr. old

My neighbor, Nikki, stopped by and I commented on her
nails and she said, "I can do yours too." So I wasn't
going to pass up and french manicure and pedicure!

My mom bought me this wreath and a holder for my Birthday!

I finally crashed hard and just laid on the couch! I should
do that more often- next thing I know I'm getting a massage
from 3 little munchkins!

1 comment:

  1. Happy late birhday! It sounds like your day was 'heaven sent' ;D

    ReplyDelete