Monday, September 7, 2009

Facebook and Family

I had heard of Facebook awhile back and I knew
friends who were on it, but felt no need to join.
My husband had friends who were on last November
and got him to join, so I thought I would too.
It was amazing how many people were on there that
I knew from High School and softball and even college.
I reconnected with cousins who live in Tennessee and
was able to see pictures of their new baby boys.
It has continued to amaze me how many relationships
continue to open up because of facebook. You can
find people you thought you'd never see again on there!
I love being able to see pictures of my friends' families.
I know some people can use it for bad, but I am
thankful for what it's done for our family. My mom
was able to get in touch with her half-sister who we
hadn't talked to in a few years. We got together with
my Aunt and her whole family this past weekend. It
was so much fun! My cousins were so much younger the
last time we saw them, and now they are all accomplished
young men and women! I am so proud of them!


My cousins and siblings: Nic, Keith, me, Amy, Selena,
Andrew, Emily and Christine


The girl cousins


Little cousins: Tristan, Hannah and Luke


All the other growing cousins


Lots of little boys in this family and
one big boy (Justin is 14 now)!

No comments:

Post a Comment