Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Words of Wisdom from Proverbs


I love the book of Proverbs in the Bible.
There are so many truths and promises from
God. I just thought I'd write a few to reflect
on!

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes,
but the Lord weighs the heart." Prov 21:2

"There are many plans in a man's heart,
Neverthelss the Lord's counsel- that will
stand." Prov 19:21

"Commit your works to the Lord, and your
thoughts will be established." Prov 16:3

"My son, do not forget my law,
But let your heart keep my commands;
For length of days and long life
And peace they will add to you.
Let not mercy and truth forsake you;
Bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablet of your heart,
And so find favor and high esteem
In the sight of God and man."
Proverbs 3:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment