Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am . . .


I am A:

CHILD of God
WIFE to my husband of 10 years
MOM of three rambunctious, wild & handsome little boys
SPEAKER who shares my passion for God and living
in His will and in obedience to Him
TELEVISION HOST for More Than Conquerors
(airs on TBN on Mondays at 8:30am Pacific)
DAUGHTER who is best friends with my mom
SISTER to my two siblings (Amy and Keith)
SISTER-IN-LAW to 5
AUNT to MANY nephews and 2 neices
FRIEND who is grateful for wonderful people in
my life
TEACHER homeschooling 2nd Grade
CHEF to my picky kids
MAID in my messy house
TAXI DRIVER running from one thing to the next
NURSE when my kids get hurt or sick
REFEREE for the fighting matches in my home
SOCCER PLAYER on Friday nights (love to compete!)
BIBLE STUDY ATTENDEE which I cherish
NURSERY SERVANT for Wed. night services (2-yr-olds)
CHURCHGOER at Calvary Chapel Chino Hills
SOFTBALL INSTRUCTOR locally and nationally
3-TIME OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST for USA Softball
3-TIME NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPION at the University
of Arizona

These are some of the things that I am. I know that
without God, all of these are meaningless. But with
God, these titles give me opportunities to speak
up about how great my God is, love others better,
use my talents to bring God glory and grow more
Christ-like daily! What would your list look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment