Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We have symbols of freedom: Statue of Liberty
and the American Flag

The foundation of our Country was the Bible!

Iwo Jima- Men and Women gave their very lives
for our freedom, and still do today! We need to pray for them!

Happy 4th of July! I am so thankful that we live in
a FREE country! Even more than that, I am thankful
that I have the ultimate freedom. . . I am FREE in
Christ Jesus! Here is what the Bible says about
freedom:

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us FREE. Stand
firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again
for a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1

"You, my brothers, were called to be FREE. But do not
use your freedom to indulge in sinful nature; rather,
serve one another in love." Galatians 5:13

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set
you FREE." John 8:32

"So if the Son (Jesus Christ) sets you FREE, you will
be FREE indeed." John 8:36

I am proud to be an American. I am thankful for
the men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice
for this country!

We even enjoy freedom to choose our hobbies!


No comments:

Post a Comment