Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Day in the Life of my Car Rides with a Screaming Kid!


Everyone that knows me knows that I am a happy
person most of the time. I like to laugh and like
to smile. Well, my 2-yr-old son, Luke, has been
quite the opposite in the car and at home the past
year or so. He is so laid back and happy when we're
out and my friends think he's so good, but I keep
telling them how crazy he is at home and in the car
with his screaming tantrums. I finally started putting
the camera video on him just so I can look back and laugh.
It keeps me from going crazy! So here it is- a look at
my car drives! To my friends who call when I'm driving-
this is what you are hearing! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like my car! I just turn up the radio really loud and sing...I mean cry out to God LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying laughing. This is my car anytime the ride is longer than 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you spying on us? LOL! That is so like our car rides.

    ReplyDelete