Friday, October 22, 2010

Coronado, CA for Sportsworld

I spoke in Coronado, CA this past week
for Sportsworld.

I spoke at:
Coronado High School

Coronado Middle School

Village Elementary School

Silver Stand Elementary

&

Christ Church Day School

Huge Thanks to the Optimist Club
of Coronado (they were the sponsor
for the entire week). Lindsey
and Mark of the Optimist Club
took me around to every school
and made my trip so enjoyable.

My hosts, Mark and Lori Blumenthal,
are new friends! I look forward to
seeing all of these great people
again!

Optimist Club and me in front of
the Character Counts Pillars.
It was "Character Counts" Week
and my talks included the fundamentals
of character.

Strand Elementary (many of these students
have parents deployed and move around the
country) They were a great group of students!

Letting them see the Gold Medals

Christ Church Day School

Another great week with Sports World.

No comments:

Post a Comment