Monday, August 16, 2010

USA Softball Pictures

I was going through pictures to put together
a slide show for the talk I am giving on
Thursday and found some pictures that we
lost on CD. I took pictures of the pictures
and here are some of those photos from
when I played:

3-Time Gold Medalists:
Me, Lisa, Laura & Lori

Me with Fred Roggin: Sports Anchor for
KNBC-LA (Channel 4)

We just won the GOLD and now I have my
husband to celebrate with!

Two important jobs: #1 Being a Mommmy
#2 Representing our Country on the Field!
(World Championships in Canada; Jake was 1 yr.
old)

George Bush threw out the 1st pitch in the
1st Olympic Game and then we were able to
meet him and talk to him. We also met
George W. Bush's daughters.

My favorite Coach EVER! I love this man like a
dad! Coach Candrea is the BEST!

Havin fun with my teammates

On the set of The Today Show in Athens

Good memories of Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment