Saturday, August 28, 2010

NPF Championships #2

Here are some pics from my time here in
Sulphur, LA:

All the athletes dressed up at the Awards
Luncheon

The Lazy River Pool at the Hotel: L'Auberge

Our press box for the week

Our P.A. Announcer: Robert "KingRob" Harris who
is also an author, artist and raconteur

This picture is from 6 years ago when I met him
at a ULL Softball Banquet because I spoke there.
He brought the picture to show me!

Cheri Kempf: NPF Commisioner who does so much for
softball!

Our view from the Press Box

Me and Bernie wearing our headphones for Live
Streaming on MLB.com

Here I'm with Julie, who is a softball player from
UConn starting her senior year. She is doing an
internship with the NPF and I met her in Nov when
I spoke at UConn to the softball team and at AIA

Natasha Watley- one of the very best to play the game!

Natasha taking pictures with young fans

It's been a lot of fun, but I do miss my family!
I'll be home in a day and a half, but until then,
we need to find out who will be the 2010 NPF
Championships!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment