Saturday, March 6, 2010

VA FCA Trip: Vlog

**Make sure to hit the pause button on the music
list on the top right of the page before pushing play

Thanks to everyone involoved with FCA in Virginia.
Special thanks to Colonial Heights Baptist Church
for hosting the Fundraising Banquet for FCA. So
great meeting Pastor Randy Hahn and his wife, Karen
(my new friends :)). Thanks to Debbie who made this
event happen and to Bridget and Norma for taking me
all over! Bridget had to listen to all 7 of my talks
so hopefully I mixed them up enough to keep it
interesting. Thanks to all the sponsors (Mr. Woody,
Amy, Anne, and others) and Lennie who leads the way.
Thanks to the Principals who are more concerned with
Principles for kids than anything else! Everyone I met
was so nice and such an encouragement to me. I love
the TEAM that we are through Jesus Christ!

High Schools I visited:
Matoaca HS, Lloyd C. Bird HS, Dinwiddie HS,
Brunswick HS and Prince George HS.

For all the High School students I spoke to: You CAN
make a difference! BE the positive difference and
choose what is RIGHT. Begin setting the path for
great opportunities in the future! I hope you can
take the key points of my message and climb to your
very own platform doing what you truly love and are
passionate about! Don't Settle for being less than
your very BEST!

*And thanks to those who wrote on my website! You
encourage me! I'll add pictures on my blog of my
trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment