Saturday, October 17, 2009

2009 Pumpkin Patch

It has become a family tradition to head to the
Pumpkin Patch at Cal Poly Pomona. We started when
Justin was 3 yrs. old and now he's 14 yrs. old and
6 feet tall! It always seems to be super hot on
the days we go and today was no different! Good
thing we get there at 8am when it opens!

My kids love the open area to run and act like it's
an obstacle course. I like to go for the pictures
(which is very annoying to my kids!). I tell them
we will all enjoy looking back at the "memories"
of our family tradition! They cooperate with some
begging and bribing! Tommy likes to go to feel like
he's done his family duty (although he does enjoy
this family tradition) and gets back in time for
football! All our needs get met and we end up with
some pumpkins as well. I really enjoy these moments
with my family!
Luke

Drew

Jake

All the cousins!

Bribing for pictures at this point: candy always works!

My Brother, Keith, Sister-in-law (and good friend), Jessica,
Taylor and Micah

Heading home with pumpkins in tow!

No comments:

Post a Comment