Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why I love Softball. . .

Me, Christy, Geneva and Ogee

Me, Geneva, Coach "Murman", Christy and Ogee

My teammates and Christy's husband (Victor) and Ogee's husband (Mark)

One of the reasons I love softball so much is that
it's like having a second family! This week I went
to dinner with girls that I played with when
I was 13-16 years old. We won the 14&U National
Championship in Chattanooga, TN and I'll never
forget it! I love the memories, but more importantly,
the friendships that have lasted throughout my life.
Most of us are now married and have kids and it's been so
fun to laugh about old times on the field, no matter
how long it's been since we've seen eachother last.
Geneva was in town visiting from Australia where she
live and works as an anesthesiologist, so we went
to dinner. Like always, it was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment