Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Tommy!



Today is Tommy's 36th Birthday! We celebrated by getting some great Mexican food and an ice cream cake from Baskin Robins. For his birthday, the boys and I gave him the book, Crazy Love, by Francis Chan and a gift card to Borders (he always loves to go buy some books). We also gave him a few shirts- one was a New England Patriots t-shirt. They are his favorite team and although he has a ton of shirts and jerseys already, he doesn't have one of Tedy Bruschi. I went to college with Tedy, so I thought that we could add one of his shirts to the Patriot's collection. If anybody is wondering "why the Patriots?", it's because Tommy is from Boston. And if you know anything about Boston fans- they are loyal to EVERY Boston team! He is a die hard fan!
Enough about that, I also bought Tommy a nice watch. He is so much better at getting me gifts than I am for him, but he really liked the watch so I was happy. My mom got him some new attachments for the Wii, and Jake was more excited than anybody about that. The two of them will be competing in no time! I just wanted to wish my hubby the best Birthday yet! I love you Tommy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Tommy!!! Wow you are really old hahaha...just kidding! Really though Happy Birthday. I like your blog it's fabulous (fabulous that's a fun word) ;-)

    ReplyDelete