Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Surprise





First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there! It's a day to celebrate ALL the hard work! I am blessed to have an amazing Mom, and am a mom to my 3 little boys. It can be challenging at times, but nothing could ever be more rewarding! I am so thankful for my family!
Tommy surprised me with dinner by the water in Newport Beach and a ride on a gondola last night. He had to fly to Baltimore early this morning and would be missing Mother's Day so he planned a date night for us. I was completely surprised and so thankful! I am proud to be the mother of his children. We had a great night and ended it the right way- with Balboa Bars (the ice cream, of course!). Read the verses below from the Bible. I pray to be a Proverbs 31 woman!

Proverbs 31: 10, 11: "Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life."

Proverbs 31:28-30: "Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: 'Many daughters have done well, but you excel them all.' Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised."

No comments:

Post a Comment