Monday, December 6, 2010

Thankful for Friends

I love my friends! I don't know what I
would do without them. I am so blessed
to know a wonderful group of ladies who
love Jesus, and we all want to live lives
that reflect God's love in this world.
We do Bible study together, we have
get togethers with our kids, we go
camping together and we're having
a Christmas party together. Last
week a bunch of us went to the
Women's Event at our church to
hear Elizabeth George speak. She
is an author and speaker and she
shared about the story of the birth
of Jesus and the life that his mother
Mary lived.

After the event, we all went to the
courtyard to have cookies and coffee.
It was more time of talking and
laughing- something we could do
forever together!

Did I mention that I love my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment