Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jake's 2nd Grade Promotion

On Monday night, Jake had his 2nd grade
promotion with Western Christian ISP.

The program is run by Marilyn Stephens
and she does a wonderful job. This is
our 3rd year with Western Christian ISP.

We had worship and also some girls perform
some songs with sign language and also
movements to songs. They always make
it fun for the kids.

We also had our Drill Team perform. They
were very good!

I had shared the devotional at Jake's Friday
school last week and Marilyn asked if I would
share the same thing at promotion. I spoke
on the parable of the talents in Matthew 25.
I used my boys as examples of the servants
for the illustration and Jake's friend, Josh,
was the master. The boys were happy to be
on stage with me.

Jake getting his certificate

With the 2nd graders.

Proud

Friends: Jake, Josh and Jake Amico

Dad is in Hawaii, so he missed out on the family
picture at promotion night!

We celebrated by going to Yogurt Land with
a bunch of friends!

It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment