Friday, June 25, 2010

50 Years of Marriage!

This month my in-laws celebrated their

50th Wedding Anniversary!!!


I have been married for 11 1/2 yrs to
Tommy and it really gets better with
time!

We were able to celebrate with them
in Florida and I captured a few photos:


Cutting the cake

Having fun

All the grandkids

With three of their four boys



After dinner, Papa took Nana away in a
horse carriage!

Tommy must have learned from his dad:
the first date Tommy and I had was in
Charleston, South Carolina and Tommy
took me on a horse and carriage ride!


I am blessed to have a great family! I love
all my in-laws (parents, sisters/brothers).
I know a lot of families have drama, but
we don't. I wish we all lived closer! I
really enjoyed our time with them and the
boys loved playing with their cousins (Anna,
William and Robert).

I pray that Tommy and I will have 50+ years
of marriage together.

Congrats Mom and Dad! And a Huge Thank You
also! We LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment