Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Week from Tomorrow. . .

is a Jr. High and High School Girls Event

Heart of a Princess


For Girls

By Girls

This event is all about their ideas, their
topics they want to hear about and even
their schedule (two nights in a row)

They came up with the graphics


And I think they did an amazing job!

OK, so it was a boy who did the graphics,
but he's in college and we found him thanks
to Karissa who is helping run this event.

We will have amazing worship:
Natalya Radford-Roa
Mariah Langford
Priscilla Miller

Speakers:
Tina West
Alisa, Zsanae and Me

Interviews with different topics including:
teenage pregnancy, real beauty, choices, and more!

I will have to write more about this event later, but let
me just say that this entire event has fallen into
place in just 2 months! It is a GOD-thing completely!

There have been so many doors opened which reminds me
that we are right in the middle of His perfect will!

One huge blessing has been the support of my church,
Calvary Chapel Chino Hills and our pastor, Jack Hibbs.
They are doing everything they can to get the word out
and get girls to this event and I am so grateful.

Ontario Christian High School is allowing us to use
their awesome facilities and we are so thankful for
them as well.

Just the other day I stopped by Calvary Chapel Chino
Valley to talk to the HS Youth Pastor and found out
that we went to High School together and know a lot
of the same people. As I'm talking to him, out
walks Randy Walls, Pastor of Calvary Chapel Upland.
Randy is the father-in-law of a good friend of mine
and I know him, so I was able to hand him some flyers
to hand out.

Some people may say it's just a coincidence, but I
know that it's God's perfect timing to cross the
paths of people!

We have received donations from Stater Bros. (water)
and also have been so blessed to receive copies from
a friend who offered it! I am amazed at all these open
doors! God is so good- I CANNOT wait to see what He
is going to do next week at this event!

It's going to be BIG!!!!

And God gets ALL the GLORY!!!!

For more information, e-mail us at
heartofaprincess521@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment