Saturday, May 8, 2010

Meet Mr. Messy

HI, My name is Mr. Messy.

It all started when I went shopping with
my mom and brothers. . .

and my brother, Drew, wanted to try clothes on

Drew loves clothes! He is a good shopper.

My mom found me the Mr. Messy Shirt- and
there is a reason this shirt was PERFECT
for ME.

I spill A LOT

Sometimes I spill my drinks and smoothie
gets ALL OVER the floor



and MY FACE. I was so sad when I did this!


I also spill my cereal A LOT and A LOT of my
cereal!


Sometimes I just like to play and be messy


Sometimes my mom and dad wonder how I can get
food on my back when it's supposed to go in
my mouth



But as long as there is a little bit left, I'll
just keep eating it


Messy is my middle name


Sometimes I spill right when I wake up in the
morning


and make a big mess for my mom to clean up.


And then there are times when I get angry and
make a mess!



Either way, I wear this shirt with pride!

I AM MR. MESSY

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Hilarious! Thank God for tile, huh?!! :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete