Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there!
No matter if your kids are big or small, you
are making and have made a difference in the lives
of your children that nobody else can compare to.

I know at times I already have regrets about how
I yelled at my boys, or said things I shouldn't
have and as I was reminded at church, all of that
is laid at the foot of the cross and Jesus covers
all of my mistakes. I will press on in this job
of motherhood. The job that is the hardest yet
the most rewarding, the one that pays nothing
monetary yet earns eternal gains that far outweigh
anything else. I strive to raise my kids with
the truth of God's word and believe that "when
they are old, they will not depart from it."
I pray that they can see God's love through me.
I was able to see that through my mom and she
is my hero!

I am so very thankful for my mom.

She is beautiful on the inside and out! She loves
God and loves others. She was the one who cheered
me on through all my successes and was there for
me through my trials. I am blessed because of my
mom! Thank you mom- I love you with all my heart.

Through marriage I have another mom!

I am so thankful for her as well and wish we lived in
the same city! Even though she is across the
country in Boston, she is near in my heart.
I am thankful for the mom that she is. She
is the one who raised my husband and I am blessed
because of her! Mom, you raised 4 boys and
they love you so much. I hope to do the same
with my boys! Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment