Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Prayer is Needed

I believe in the power of prayer.

I know how much prayer is needed.

At times I get complacent  in my
prayer life.  But God is showing
me to be diligent and to pray
without ceasing!

God loves us and when we pray,
we draw closer to Him and it
helps us to refocus and remember
that He is truly in control of ALL
things. 

I am asking others to pray for
some requests because the
more people that are praying,
the better!

1. Susie- in surgery right now
to remove a brain tumor.  She is
also pregnant and is in her second
trimester.  Here is their website:
http://www.benandsusiethomas.com/
Pray for tumor to be completely
removed and for God's hand to
be over this entire situation.

2.  Lennie- He had a heart
transplant last Thursday. Pray
for complete healing & for no
infection!

3.  Hunter- 14 yrs. old
and recently was diagnosed with
a brain tumor.  Pray for a miracle-
complete healing.

4.  Kim- he has protrate
cancer and we are praying for
complete healing and for the
treatment to work.

5.  My mother-in-law- she
 has been having problems in
her neck, arm, and hand.  Pray
for the doctors to find out the
cause of the pain and for the
pain to go away and complete
healing.

6.  Nicole- she is having surgery
in a couple weeks and is in a
lot of pain.  Pray for healing
and pain to subside.

7.  Twin babies- born last week
at 2 lbs each.  Pray that God would
strengthen their little bodies and
allow them to live out His plan for
their lives.

Thank you for joining me in
prayer!  There is truly NOTHING
more powerful that we can do.


Here are some verses to
encourage us that God hears
and answers prayer!


Matthew 7:7 ”Ask, and it will
be given to you seek, and you
will  find; knock, and it will be
opened to you."


Matthew 21:22 "And whatever
you ask in prayer, you will
receive, if you have faith.”

Mark 9:29 "And he said to
them, “This kind cannot be
driven out by anything but
prayer.”

Mark 11:24 "Therefore I
tell you, whatever you ask
in prayer, believe that you
have received it, and it will
be yours."


John 14:13-14 "Whatever
you ask in my name, this I
will do, that the Father may
be glorified in the Son. If
you ask me anything in my
name, I will do it"

No comments:

Post a Comment