Saturday, February 18, 2012

God is in Control

God is in control. . .

of ALL things,

at ALL times,

in ALL circumstances,

with ALL authority!

I need this truth to be my focus
as I just found out news of yet
another heartbreaking story!
My friend's 2-yr-old son has
had severe reflex since being
born, and today after testing
and an MRI they found a tumor
on his brain. Please pray for
a miracle for little Garrison.

This makes me angry, upset, sad,
frustrated, UNTIL I get my focus
back on Jesus.  HE is the HOPE in
our lives.  HE is the ANSWER to
our fears.  HE is the LORD and
SAVIOR of the world.  HE is in
CONTROL. 

I also know that the same power
we read about in the Bible for healing
and life is available now.  God can
HEAL and HE does heal.  I am
praying believing this and will trust
in God's perfect will. 


“For with God nothing will be
impossible.” (Luke 1:37)




"But He said, “The things which are
impossible with men are possible
with God.” (Luke 18:27)


“Now to Him who is able to do
exceedingly abundantly above
all that we ask or think, according
to the power that works in us.”
(Ephesians 3:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment