Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friends

“Don't walk in front of me; I may not
follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not
lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
-Albert Camus

God has brought me friends throughout the
years that He knew I needed for the
different seasons of my life. I am
so grateful for those friends. There
were times that it was one person who
helped me through a certain time, and
other times that I was surrounded by
an entire TEAM of friends!

These days my TEAM of friends that I
see the most are those
in the same stage as me. Friends who
have families and kids around the ages
of my own kids. They love Jesus and
we study God's Word together. They
encourage me and allow me to be real
and honest. I am so grateful for all
the friends God has put in my life!
Here are just a few of them. . .





Proverbs17:17 NIV
"A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for adversity."


Proverbs 13:20 NIV
"He who walks with the wise grows wise,
but a companion of fools suffers harms."

No comments:

Post a Comment