Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Binghamton, NY Clinic

A couple weekends ago I was in New York
for another Jennie Finch Softball Camp.

There were 400 softball players who came
to learn and also get the chance to
meet Jennie in person. It was cold
outside and was nice to be indoors
in a huge dome.

My college helpers at my outfield station
were Cat, Chelsea and Rainbow (that is
Courtney's last name- pretty cool last
name). The whole team from Tompkins
Cortland Comm. College (TCCC) helped
to work all the stations.

We worked on a lot of skills in our
drills.

My college girls did a great job.

The girls at the clinic had a good time
too.

We had to stop for one group picture of
course.

The Staff (minus Emily who ran off for
a minute): Jennie, Andrea, me, Toni and
Mackenzie

Jennie's family working at the Camp Store.
They have the cutest stuff that they
sell!

It was a cold weekend in New York, but
it was pretty outside and the girls all
worked hard! We ate at a Japanese
Steakhouse and Andrea Duran taught
Toni and me how to crochet! There
was also a family from PA that I
met at another clinic I did who came
and Bailey brought me some more
Daffin's Choclate. . .YUM!

We all leave the girls with a few words
of encouragement at the end of every
clinic. This is the theme that Jennie
uses at her clinics as we have all
had our dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment