Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What do you BELIEVE?


Sometimes when I sign autographs, I sign a person's
name and then I put "Dream BIG" or "Live Your
Dreams" or even "Always BELIEVE". But what does
it mean to believe? I am a firm BELIEVER that
our ACTIONS show what our BELIEFS are. We can
BELIEVE in many things- our abilities, our family,
our friends, our stuff, our knowledge, our strength,
our health, but none of those things will matter
after we die. All that will matter is if we BELIEVED
in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. If we really
BELIEVE in Him, our actions will stand out and we
will be known for that BELIEF! If we aren't known
for that BELIEF and we don't stand apart, maybe
we don't TRULY BELIEVE after all! Let's make sure
our actions speak louder than our words!

Isaiah 43:10-11: "You are my witnesses," says the
Lord, "and my servant whom I have chosen, that you
may know and BELIEVE Me, and understand that I am
He. Before Me, there was no God formed, nor
shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord
God and besides Me there is no Savior."

Acts 16:31: "So they said, 'Believe on the Lord
Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your
household."

Romans 10:9 ..."that if you confess with your
mouth the Lord Jesus and BELIEVE in your heart
God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."

1 comment:

  1. The whole "Believing God" study is based upon the verse in Isaiah! It's so cool to really dig deep into what we believe. I am learning to examine my faith. Thank you for being a friend who challenges me to be set apart in this "world gone mad!"

    ReplyDelete