Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Friends

I love my friends!!! I love making new friends,
but have to keep my old ones too!!! We are getting
older, but I love the idea of being "old" friends.
I love getting together with friends who have known
me for a long time! I recently got together with
one of my closest friends from elementary school
and throughout high school, Pam. I love the fact
that we now all have our own families and we bring
our kids when we get together. It's hard when
we all have our busy lives and we don't live close
by, but there is something special about getting
together and being able to catch up where we left
off last time! It's so funny how many of my friends
have boys too!!

Me and Pam

Drew, Jake, Drew Yuri, Steven Yuri


I also had a great time visiting with my former
teammate (2000, 2004) on the Olympic Team, Stacey
Nuveman. I think Stacey and I could talk forever
if we were given the chance! Her son, Chase, is two
months younger than Luke, so he had a great time
running around with my 3 boys.

My three boys and Chase Deniz (Stacey Nuveman-Deniz' son)



John 15:5: "No longer do I call you servants,
for a servant does not know what his master
is doing; but I have called you FRIENDS, for
all things that I have heard from My Father
I have made known to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment