Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Is Life Really a Choice?



Psalm 139:13-16 "For YOU (GOD) formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mothers's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and
wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the
lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being
yet unformed.
And in Your book they were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them."

Do people know these verses? This is
God's Word and HE alone is the author
and CREATOR of ALL LIFE! He is the
one who chooses to form a baby in
a mother's womb. He is to be praised
when we conceive life and He is the
one who gives us our very breath.

The battle between Pro-Life and Pro-Choice
will be here until Jesus returns and it
is a heated battle. I just have to say,
if God chooses for a life to be conceived,
who are we to destroy that life? We call it
choice- but He has a plan for EACH and EVERY
life He creates, whether wanted or not, whether
deformed or not. I feel for those who have
had abortions and I have listened to people
I know talk about it. I cannot imagine the hurt they
carry with them their entire lives. God will
forgive and restore if they will come to Him
and confess. But I cannot understand those who perform
the act of abortion and call it a goal! Read
this following quote by Dr. LeRoy Carhart:
"Dr. Tiller and I and all our friends know
that tomorrow is never a given,"
Carhart told The Associated Press. "I think what
we have to do is not let this loss of his life
affect our GOALS in life, No. 1, and we need to
do things so he's never forgotten." This doctor
really says that performing late term abortions
is his GOAL in life!!! What is wrong with our
society these days!

I think it is a tragedy that somebody walked
in and killed Dr. Tiller, even if I believe
that his performing abortions in the 2nd and
3rd trimesters is purely evil. He has now
had to face the Living God, the Righteous
Judge (the Bible tells us EVERY person will
face Him), and He is receiving the penalty of
His actions. We are not to take those matters
into our hands. The law is what we have to
follow. We stand up for our beliefs, we make
our beliefs known, we VOTE to pass our beliefs,
but we should not use violence in any way to
fight for our beliefs. God tells us to love
our enemies and to pray for them. He will
make all things right one day.

I think we need to ask ourselves- do we believe
God is the CREATOR of all life? & does He make
mistakes (giving somebody a baby who cannot take
care of the baby)? I'm all for choice, but not
when it involves taking the life of an innocent
baby.

Drew Michael Amico (a few hours old- 2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment