Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beth Moore Conference

Michele, Kristi, Wendy and me just
before we went in to Sat morning session


This past weekend I took a road trip up
to Stockton, CA (6 hr drive) with 3 of
my friends from our church and my Bible
study. We had a great time together
at Beth Moore's Living Proof Live
Conference. She is such a gifted
Bible teacher and an amazing speaker!
I was encouraged, taught, challenged and also
laughed a lot. I enjoyed the girl time
too. I am so thankful for my friends!
The title of the conference was "From
Bridezilla to Bride: A 7 Step Makeover"
and the teaching was from Revelation 19.
It was all about being prepared for our
Bridegroom, Jesus Christ, and His return!

On Fri we were 8 rows from the stage

Lots of women excited to hear Beth speak



Kristi, Me, Michele, Wendy

1 comment: