Sunday, November 3, 2013

Chloe's Wedding in New York

My best friend, Kristi, and I took
a trip to upstate New York to
see Chloe, my goddaugther, get
married to the love of her life.

She made such a beautiful bride.

I am so happy for her and Taylor.
They are completely in love and
it is so wonderful to watch.

I love this family!  They are like
family to me and it was such an
honor to be with them for such
an important day.


Chloe asked me to read Bible verse
for her wedding and I was
blessed to do it.  I read from
1 Corinthians 13 about LOVE.


Here wedding was perfect! 
Every part of it.  It was intimate, by the
lake on a beautiful day.  The
decorations were simple yet
stunning. 



The rest of the weekend was
a blast! We went out on the boat,
played horseshoes, sat by the fire,
jumped off the dock, and I
even went out waterskiing.
Upstate New York is beautiful!
And Chloe has started her
wonderful marriage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment