Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday MOM. . .Suprise!!!!


We threw my mom a Surprise B-day
party because she turned the big
"60"!!!! 

Amy did a great job on the
decorations.  My aunt, Kathi,
helped with all the details and
Jessica and I worked with
the menu for the night.  It
all worked out great.

My wonderful friend, Kristi, and her
husband, Josh, graciously opened their
house to us so we could have the
party there! 

My mom was completely shocked.



We had friends and family
there who have been a big
part of our lives at different
time periods.  I love the fact
that all of us are friends for a
lifetime!

We were excited to do this for
her because she is always making
everyone else feel loved and special
and we wanted to return that feeling
to her!

Happy Birthday MOM.

We LOVE you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment