Thursday, August 11, 2011

God's Will: Shine for His Glory


I wanted to share a few thoughts from my
prayer time today:

The will of God the Father is to do the work
of the One who sends you. His will is to
help others: to pray for them, to give to
them, to teach them and to share with them.
God's purpose for you is to shine with such
a bright light that everyone will notice
and be impacted by that light. Eyes get
attracted to light. When people see God's
love in action, then their hearts can also
be drawn to His light. You are a witness:
SHINE your light!

These verses come to mind :
"For I have come down from heaven, not to
do My own will, but the will of Him who
sent Me. " John 6:38

"And this is the will of Him who sent Me,
that everyone who sees the Son and
believes in Him may have everlasting
life; and I will raise him up at the
last day." John 6:40

"Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying,
"I am the light of the world. He who
follows Me shall not walk in darkness,
but have the light of life." John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment