Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Baby Girl is Coming. . .

for my sister in ONE more month! The
baby might even be born on my birthday (9/9)
if they induce Amy a week early. We had
her baby shower this past weekend. It was
so much fun to see family and friends that
we rarely see these days. My niece, Taylor,
is excited that we will finally have another
girl on this side of the family!

My mom decorated for Amy's shower-
she is so gifted in this area! It
was simple with just the right
touch!


Amy's friend Rachelle hosted the shower
at her house in San Clemente. She recently
remodeled her kitchen and it was gorgeous!

Rachelle's daughter, Bella, loved showing
off her dog to the rest of us. She is
her baby :)


More decorations and yummy homemade
Velvet Cupcakes (by my mom)

The party favors were little jars with
pink jelly bellies. . .

My mom, my sister and me

Amy got LOTS of pink for her baby girl!

One more month. . .we are all excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment