Friday, June 3, 2011

NCAA Radio for WCWS: College Softball

I'm flying to Oklahoma City tomorrow for
the Women's College World Series. I have
so many memories from that stadium: from
winning 3 National Championships at Arizona,
to taking our pictures after making the
1st ever Olympic Softball Team, to taking
a picture with the Olympic Torch there
before the Atlanta Games, to wearing the
USA in front of cheering fans from all
over the country!

Next week I will make new memories as
I will have my first ever experience
being an Analyst for NCAA Radio for
the Championship Series for College
Softball (Best 2 out of 3 Series).

The Games are on Monday, Tuesday, with
a possible game on Wednesday @ 7pm Eastern:
4pm Pacific.

For the best opportunity to hear:

Go Here:

Sirius/XM Channel 91
or

NCAA.com on the home page and the
softball page (there will be a listen
live link)

No comments:

Post a Comment