Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bible Study has started again!

It was so good to be at my
Monday night Bible study
again last night.  I have missed
these friends and sisters in
Christ who strengthen and
encourage me to become
more like Jesus.  I love this
group of girls who are so
real and open.  We spend
time in prayer together and
we discuss what we are
learning together through the
study.

For this next study, we are
doing Beth Moore's study
on John: Beloved Disciple


I am so excited to start this new
study.  I loved the first video
with Beth teaching and reminding
us that God has something wonderful
for us. He asks us just like he asked
John: "What do you want?"  And it
was in a way that was loving and
kind.  God wants us to ask and
wants us to expect for Him to
answer us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment