Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Catch

I played softball for 22 years

I played in MANY games and the teams
I played for lost some and won a lot

But still, one of my best highlights of
my career came when I was a sophomore at
the University of Arizona

We were playing in the Women's College
World Series against Fresno State

A ball was hit and I knew it was going
over the fence

What I didn't know was that I would have
a chance to catch it

I jumped up as high as I could (which has
never been very high)

I stretched out my glove

and to my surprise, I bent halfway over
the fence and caught the ball!

Here is a picture of the picture :)
(since they didn't have digital back
then!)

Softball brought me many memories in
my life. . .
and this is definitely one that will
always stand out to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment