Sunday, July 3, 2011

Proactive Parenting Network Appearance

I wrote a couple weeks ago about Proactive
Parenting Network (PPN) and my trip to
Allentown, PA.
Here are some pictures:

We went to the Iron Pigs Game:
Triple A Baseball Team for the Phillies:

PPN's CEO: Bill Thompson

They had some cool marketing materials

We met lots of people and shared the medals
and some information about PPN with them.

I threw out the first pitch. The game
ended up being packed- I Loved the
stadium and the atmosphere.



This picture was in the restroom:
It's the All American Girls Professional
Baseball League (it's what the movie,
A League of Their Own, was based on).
I took a picture
and am excited because I am going to
their Reunion in October. I have met
a number of those ladies in the past
and they are so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment