Wednesday, July 3, 2013

End of the school year

The week before school got out
I spoke to the classes at
the charter school that
my kids attend 3 days a
week:River Springs Charter
school.

It was fun to share my
Olympic stories with
the different classes and
to see how proud my boys
were to have me come to
their school to speak.

Jake's class
Luke's Kindergarten Class
 Drew's Class: 1st grade
 The best was when Drew
raises his hand and tells me
that he never knew I met the
President.  I guess I need to
show him the pictures now :)

After doing radio at the
Women's College World
Series, I was able to make it
home for Luke's graduation.
He is now a big 1st grader!
 Time flies when you're having
fun, and especially when you
have 3 boys, and homeschool,
and travel, etc.  :) 
They are growing quick, but
we are making memories all
along the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment