Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Update on Frank Pastore


Please KEEP praying to God. . .
He can do miracles!!!
(I snagged this picture from Frank's
daughter's facebook page)

Here is the latest update from
Frank's daughter:

7:33pm tonight marks exactly 2
weeks since my father was riding
his motorcycle home from work,
excited to watch Monday night
football (which he had his first
win in our family fantasy league
that night)...& was in a life
changing accident. We are
more than blessed with support
& prayers for my dad. I've got
to spend many hours with his
closest friends, heard amazing
& funny stories, and really got...
ten to enjoy the company of
people that really know and
love him. In his coma he's even
more heroic to me now than ever.
We are all really starting to "miss
him", even though I believe in
miracles, the truth is that most likely
my dad will be changed (we all will)
& it's very difficult to feel one way
or another. I am hopeful & grieving
at the same time. I've described that
it's like having dueling pianos in my
head.. Thank you for your love,
passion, and continued prayers for
my dad- I WISH I had an update
of any sort to give, but it's all on The
Lords time ♥ Psalm 112:7 A righteous
man will have no fear of bad news; his
heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment