Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

We wish you a wonderful Thankgiving
                   2012

I reflect on the year and am so
humbled by how good God is.
He loves us and blesses us
and I don't deserve any of
it.  I am thankful for my family,
my friends, my health, my
home, our military and the
freedom they fight for, the
persecuted church, God's
children, and for all the little
things each day brings.

Here are some verses to
remind us that our thankfulness
is to be throughout the year
and directed to God:


Psalm 100

"Make a joyful noise unto the
LORD, all ye lands. Serve the
LORD with gladness: come
before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the LORD he is
God: it is he that hath made us,
and not we ourselves; we are
his people, and the sheep of
his pasture. Enter into his gates
with thanksgiving, and into his
courts with praise: be thankful
unto him, and bless his name.
For the LORD is good; his
mercy is everlasting; and his
truth endureth to all generations."
Psalm 107:1

"Give thanks to the LORD,
for he is good; his love
endures forever."

Psalm 145:7

"They will celebrate your
abundant goodness and
joyfully sing of your righteousness."

I spent the evening at my sister's
house with her family, my brother's
family, my mom, my dad, and
my husband's brother and his
family.  The food was great but
the time together with family is
what makes this day special.
I hope you had a wonderful
day with those you love most!

No comments:

Post a Comment