Sunday, September 18, 2011

I've seen this a couple times through
e-mail, but it's still powerful every
time. Pretty strong words and yet this
is the direction our country is headed.
I will stand for righteousness and truth,
I will stand for Jesus, and will not just
follow what our society is trying to tell
us is how we should do things. We have it
backwards!

Here is what I received about praying
at a school sporting event:

"Due to a recent ruling by the
Supreme Court, I am told that saying
a Prayer is a violation of Federal
Case Law. As I understand the law at
this time, I can use this public
facility to approve of sexual perversion
and call it "an alternate life style,"
and if someone is offended, that's OK.
I can use it to condone sexual
promiscuity, by dispensing condoms and
calling it, "safe sex." If someone is
offended, that's OK. I can even use this
public facility to present the merits
of killing an unborn baby as a "viable!
Means of birth control." If someone is
offended, no problem... I can designate
a school day as "Earth Day" and involve
students in activities to worship
religiously and praise the goddess
"Mother Earth" and call it "ecology.."
I can use literature, videos and
presentations in the classroom that
depicts people with strong, traditional
Christian convictions as "simple minded"
and "ignorant" and call it
"enlightenment.."

However, if anyone uses this facility to
honor GOD and to ask HIM to Bless this
event with safety and good sportsmanship,
then Federal Case Law is violated.

People have forgotten: We are given the
Freedom OF Religion, not the Freedom
FROM Religion Praise GOD that HIS remnant
remains! JESUS said, "If you are ashamed
of ME before men, then I will be ashamed
of you before MY FATHER.."

**I thought this was a powerful message.

No comments:

Post a Comment